The main areas of work for our Pathfinding project are:
- Learning Technology Practices
- Evaluation activities
- Staff and educational development programmes
- Identification of appropriate softwares and platforms including the repository architecture for research outputs, learning objects, and personal and professional development portfolio items
- elaboration of the service matrix
- workflows and procedures for identity management, authentication and access for diverse users and groups in open and accessible ways
- support and development of test environments.
Learning technology practices
- Learning designs, templates, workflows and procedures for integrating social softwares (e.g. Elgg, Confluence, OSP and other learning and collaboration tools), and repositories into Brookes Virtual
- support for expanded Learning Technologists Forum.
- Evaluation of the course design and curriculum development models
- Research into the Brookes student learning experience in the technology rich collaborative and social environments
Staff and educational development programmes
- Integration of Pathfinding activities into staff and educational development activities
- Development of models and processes to support inter and intra institutional teams undertaking transformative course redesigns
- Support for e-Learning Champions in academic Schools and e-Learning Networks in Associate College Partners and Community Learning Centres
- Guidelines, Reports and Dissemination to embed e-learning into the wider communities.