There are two related meetings on 7 December:
- Pathfinding project team 1000 – 1230
- School e-Learning Co-ordinators Forum: 1230 – 1530
The visit of Terry Mayes links these events.
Pathfinding project team 1000 – 1230
- Project Plan (241K Word doc)
- Infrastructures: Identification of appropriate softwares and platforms including the repository architecture for research outputs, learning objects, and personal and professional development portfolio items; elaboration of the service matrix; workflows and procedures for identity management, authentication and access for diverse users and groups in open and accessible ways; support and development of test environments.
- Learning Technology Practice: Learning designs, templates, workflows and procedures for integrating social softwares (e.g. Elgg, Confluence, OSP and other learning and collaboration tools), and repositories into Brookes Virtual; support for expanded Learning Technologists Forum
- Educational Development: Integration of Pathfinding activities into staff and educational development activities; Development of models and processes to support inter and intra institutional teams undertaking transformative course redesigns; Support for e-Learning Champions in academic Schools and e-Learning Networks in Associate College Partners and Community Learning Centres; Guidelines, Reports and Dissemination to embed e-learning into the wider communities.
- Evaluation: Evaluation of the course design and curriculum development models; Research into the Brookes student learning experience in the technology rich collaborative and social environments
- Project management
Buffet Lunch 1230 1300
School eLearning Co-ordinators Forum 1300 – 1530
- School presentations of key e-Learning developments in Schools
- C4eL feedback to Schools on visits
- National Pathfinder context (Terry Mayes)
- Brookes Pathfinder (RAF, SB, JH, RS, GR)
- Presentation of Benchmarking Outcomes
- Application of Benchmarking outcomes to School Learning Experience Strategies